- Sports (Disciplines / Events)
- Athletics (Track / 100m, 200m)
- Date of Birth
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Main Achievements
Paralympian (2012, 2016)
- Rio 2016 Paralympic Games
- Men's 4x100m Relay T42047 #3
- The 18th Asian Para Games XVIII Asiad
- Men's 200m #1, Men's 100m #2
- Personal Best
- 100m 11.77 / 200m 23.85
- I'm Keita Sato, an athlete of para athletics. Thank you for your strong support. I'll continue to work hard to let myself shine in Tokyo 2020.
- Social Media
I want to continue sport and grow, and change society
It's 7:45 on a September morning. A blue Prius pulls into the parking lot at Toyota Motor Corp. headquarters in Toyota City. Sitting in the driver's seat is 27-year-old Para athlete, Keita Sato, who also by day works in Toyota's Production Engineering Planning Division.
Photo by Getty Images
Please leave your messages encouraging athlete in the form below.