Guiding Principles at Toyota
- Honor the language and spirit of the law of every country and region, and undertake open and fair business activities to be a strong corporate citizen of the world.
- Respect the culture and customs of every country and region, and contribute to economic and social development through corporate activities in their respective communities.
- Dedicate our business to providing clean and safe products and to enhancing the quality of life everywhere through all of our activities.
- Create and develop advanced technologies and provide outstanding products and services that fulfill the needs of customers worldwide.
- Foster a corporate culture that enhances both individual creativity and the value of teamwork, while honoring mutual trust and respect between labor and management.
- Pursue growth through harmony with the global community via innovative management.
- Work with business partners in research and manufacturing to achieve stable, long-term growth and mutual benefits, while remaining open to new partnerships.
Established in 1992, revised in 1997. (Translation from original Japanese)
May 22, 2023Lexus to Unveil the All-New LBX on June 5th, 2023
May 25, 2023All-New Lexus GX to Debut in North America
Aug. 02, 2021Toyota Launches New Land Cruiser
Nov. 05, 2019Toyota Launches the New "Raize" in Japan