- Honor the language and spirit of the law of every country and region, and undertake open and fair business activities to be a strong corporate citizen of the world.
- Respect the culture and customs of every country and region, and contribute to economic and social development through corporate activities in their respective communities.
- Dedicate our business to providing clean and safe products and to enhancing the quality of life everywhere through all of our activities.
- Create and develop advanced technologies and provide outstanding products and services that fulfill the needs of customers worldwide.
- Foster a corporate culture that enhances both individual creativity and the value of teamwork, while honoring mutual trust and respect between labor and management.
- Pursue growth through harmony with the global community via innovative management.
- Work with business partners in research and manufacturing to achieve stable, long-term growth and mutual benefits, while remaining open to new partnerships.
Established in 1992, revised in 1997. (Translation from original Japanese)
Sep. 06, 2023Toyota to Launch New Century in Japan
Aug. 02, 2023Toyota's New Land Cruiser "250" Makes World Premiere
Jun. 21, 2023Toyota Launches All-New Alphard and Vellfire in Japan
Sep. 06, 2023Century World Premiere