- Company name
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- President and Representative Director
- Akio Toyoda
- Date founded
- August 28, 1937
- 635 billion yen (as of March 31, 2016)
- Shareholder composition
- Main business activities
- Motor vehicle production and sales
- Number of employees (consolidated)
- 369,124 (as of March 31, 2018)
Head Office (Honsha)
- 1 Toyota-Cho, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture 471-8571, Japan
- (0565) 28-2121
- From Nagoya Station (on the Nagoya Higashiyama Subway Line), take the train to Fushimi Station and transfer to the Tsurumai Subway Line or Meitetsu Toyoda Line and alight at Toyota City Station. From there, take the bus (about a 20-minute ride, route noted below).
- Take the Meitetsu bus bound for Toyota Memorial Hospital and disembark at either the Toyota-Cho or Toyota Honsha-Mae bus stop. Or, take a taxi (about a 15-minute ride) from Toyotashi Station.
- From Nagoya Station (on the Meitetsu Nagoya Main Line), take the train to Chiryu Station and transfer to the Meitetsu Mikawa Line. From there, either alight at Toyotashi Station or at Dobashi Station and take the bus (about a 10-minute ride).
- Take the Toyota Oiden bus bound for Toyota Memorial Hospital and disembark at either the Toyota-Cho or Toyota Honsha-Mae bus stop. Or, take a taxi (about a 10-minute ride).
- By car, it is about a 10-minute drive from the Toyota-Higashi Interchange on the Tomei Expressway, or a 15-minute drive from the Toyota Interchange.
- For other plants, take a taxi from Toyotashi, Shin-Toyota, Mikawa-Toyota, or Dobashi stations.
Tokyo Head Office
- 1-4-18 Koraku, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-8701, Japan
- (03) 3817-7111
- 5-minute walk from the West Exit of Suidobashi Station on the JR Sobu Line
- 5-minute walk from the East Exit of Iidabashi Station on the JR Sobu Line
- 5-minute walk from the A1 Exit of Iidabashi Station on the Tozai, Nanboku, and Yurakucho Subway Lines
- 3-minute walk from the C2 Exit of Iidabashi Station on the Oedo Subway Line
- 4-7-1 Meieki, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture 450-8711, Japan
- (052) 552-2111
- By train
- 5-minute walk from JR Nagoya Station
- 2-minute walk from Meitetsu Nagoya Station or Kintetsu Nagoya Station
- 1-minute walk from Nagoya Station Higashiyama Subway or Sakura-dori Lines
- By car
- 60 minutes from Chubu Centrair International Airport
- 20 minutes from Nagoya Airport (domestic flights) by the Nagoya Expressway; about 3 minutes from the Nishikibashi Exit
- 30 minutes from the Nagoya Interchange, Tomei Expressway
Jul. 30, 2019Sales, Production, and Export Results
Jun. 07, 2019Aiming to Popularize BEVs