Toyota Kaikan Museum
- Is it necessary to make a reservation in advance?
Visitors arriving by chartered bus must make reservations by online two weeks prior to their visit. Visitors arriving by other means such as car or public transportation do not need to make reservations in advance.
- Is it possible to make tentative reservations?
No, it is not possible to make tentative reservations.
- Are there rooms for giving babies milk?
Yes, there are. Please inquire at the reception area.Please click here for the details.
- Is there visitor parking?
Parking for cars
Yes, please use the multilevel free parking garage for 800 cars in front of the entrance to the Museum.
Parking for buses
Yes, there are free parking areas for buses in front of the Museum.
Reservations must be made two weeks in advance to use the bus parking area.
- I would like a leaflet about the Toyota Kaikan Museum.
Please use the following digital leaflet.
- Can I take photographs?
Yes, photographs and video may be taken in the Museum except in Toyota Theater. However, persons wishing to take photographs for purposes such as media coverage must receive prior permission. Please contact us by telephone.
+81 565 29 3345
- What is the difference between Toyota Kaikan Museum and the Toyota Automobile Museum and the Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology?
The Toyota Kaikan Museum is in Toyota City. It displays TOYOTA technology representative of its effort, especially in terms of the environment and safety, to act as a frontrunner to lead the way to the future of mobility (Toyota Global Vision 2011). The museum includes a new model showroom.
The Toyota Automobile Museum is east of Nagoya City, in Nagakute City. It displays the evolution of car technology & culture from the birth of gasoline-powered automobiles by displaying key models of many automakers from home and abroad.
The Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology is in Nagoya City, housed in the building that served as the Toyota group birthplace at the time it began mass production of looms. It introduces changing technology from weaving machines to automobiles and to robots.
Official site of each facility
- How can we get to the Toyota Kaikan Museum?
Time required by taxi to reach the Toyota Kaikan Museum and approximate fare
- From Nagoya Station: approx. 60 min./13,000 yen
- From Toyota-shi Station: approx. 20 min./2,100 yen
- From Tsuchihashi Station: approx. 15 min./1,600 yen
- From Mikawa-Toyota Station: approx. 10 min./800 yen
- I think I lost something during my visit.
Please contact the Toyota Kaikan Museum.
+81 565 29 3345