Jan. 21, 2021
Woven Planet Group To Host Virtual Opening Event "The Genesis"
Tokyo, Japan; January 21, 2021―Newly founded in January 2021, Woven Planet Group will host its virtual opening event, "The Genesis," on January 29th. At the event, the leaders of its four new companies will introduce each company and its mission, and share their work and thoughts on making people's lives happier through future mobility. Woven Planet Group looks forward to seeing all of you there!
Opening Event "The Genesis" Overview
- Date and Time
- Friday, January 29, 2021 1:30 - 2:00 pm (JST)*
- Company introduction and messages from the leaders
- Woven Planet Holdings (James Kuffner)
- Woven Core (Ken Koibuchi, Hiroshi Mushigami)
- Woven Alpha (James Kuffner, Samira Emmerson)
- Woven Capital (Hiroshi Saijo, George Kellerman)
- Woven City (James Kuffner, Daisuke Toyoda)
A video archive will be available after the event.https://www.woven-planet.global/the-genesis-teaser-public
- Toyota Research Institute - Advanced Development, Inc. announces it will expand and improve its operations by forming Woven Planet Holdings and two new operating companies, Woven Core and Woven Alpha
- Toyota Research Institute - Advanced Development to Form Woven Capital, an $800 Million Global Investment Fund
|*||The schedule is subject to change depending on the situation with COVID-19. The latest information can be found on the event page.|
About Woven Planet
At Woven Planet Group, we are on a mission to design a happier planet through secure, connected mobility solutions. Founded in 2021, Woven Planet Group expands the operations of Toyota Research Institute - Advanced Development to bring its vision, "Mobility to Love, Safety to Live" to life. Under this shared goal, our four companies, Woven Planet Holdings, Woven Core, Woven Alpha and Woven Capital are transforming how people live, work, and play through new innovations and investment in automated driving, robotics, smart cities, and more. For more information, please visit: https://www.woven-planet.global/
Woven Planet Group
Toyota Motor Corporation works to develop and manufacture innovative, safe and high-quality products and services that create happiness by providing mobility for all. We believe that true achievement comes from supporting our customers, partners, employees, and the communities in which we operate. Since our founding over 80 years ago in 1937, we have applied our Guiding Principles in pursuit of a safer, greener and more inclusive society. Today, as we transform into a mobility company developing connected, automated, shared and electrified technologies, we also remain true to our Guiding Principles and many of the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals to help realize an ever-better world, where everyone is free to move.
- SDGs Initiatives