- Philosophy Cone
Toyoda Principles: Five Main Principles of Founder Sakichi Toyoda
Sakichi Toyoda, Founder of Toyota
- Always be faithful to your duties, thereby contributing to the company and to the overall good.
- Always be studious and creative, striving to stay ahead of the times.
- Always be practical and avoid frivolousness.
- Always strive to build a homelike atmosphere at work that is warm and friendly.
- Always have respect for spiritual matters, and remember to be grateful at all times.