Toyota City, Japan, May 31, 2023―On July 1, Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) intends to make the following organizational and senior professional/senior management changes.
- Organizational changes
- Hydrogen Factory will be newly established as a dedicated organization to accelerate customer-oriented product development and production in fuel cell or hydrogen-related products.
- The processes will all be conducted in one place under a single leader, enabling speedy decision-making and execution.
- By strengthening alliances with local partners in Europe and China, where the hydrogen mobility market is rapidly expanding, and promote sustainable commercialization.
- This organization will be established as Hydrogen Factory to integrate organizations and people in charge of fuel cells or hydrogen-related products from the Hydrogen Business Area (CV Company), Europe, China and other regions, Toyota System Supply, Business Development Division, etc.
- Changes in areas of responsibility for executives and senior professionals/senior management
Personnel changes due to the above organizational changes
|Mitsumasa Yamagata||Hydrogen Factory (President)||
|Yoshihiko Hamamura||Hydrogen Factory (Chief Project Leader)||CV Company
Hydrogen Business Field (Senior General Manager)
|Shinichi Yasui||Hydrogen Factory (Chief Project Leader)||
Powertrain System Development Field (Chief Project Leader)
Toyota Motor Corporation works to develop and manufacture innovative, safe and high-quality products and services that create happiness by providing mobility for all. We believe that true achievement comes from supporting our customers, partners, employees, and the communities in which we operate. Since our founding over 80 years ago in 1937, we have applied our Guiding Principles in pursuit of a safer, greener and more inclusive society. Today, as we transform into a mobility company developing connected, automated, shared and electrified technologies, we also remain true to our Guiding Principles and many of the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals to help realize an ever-better world, where everyone is free to move.
- SDGs Initiatives